Sunday, January 27, 2008

My First Blog

There were lots of thoughts running in my mind concerning my first blog.I couldnt make up a solution from those thoughts, instead i decided to write my first blog like the way i wrote my computer networks exam.

My friends have been telling me about writing a blog,presenting it in a proper way etc etc. But they didnt give me an overview of what ur first blog should consist. So having these things in my mind i am writing this blog without any purpose to anyone.My thought process was not stimulated in a proper way before writing something useful.

As a conclusion,i would like to ask my friends and people who pass by to send in their constructive criticisms so that i can improve myself and learn n earn something out of it.

5 comments:

Koushik aarveeve said...

well,congratulations on ur first blog.... though ain't a professional blogger...i have enjoyed whatever blogs i ve wriiten.. blogging isnt a "professional's" job as well...
u may write bout tiny incidents in ur life,people u ve met,memorable incidents and blas...
u can also rite about pics u receive in ur mails...cook up and write somethng creative..
may 2 post many blogs..!! all d best!!

Brand H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brand H said...

hey gud start da..
ur blogs need not be too specific..
it can be abt anythin n everythin..
as koushik said, postin incidents tat happened in ur life n wich happen in ur day-to-day life is de best way to create a blog..
to make ur blog attractive, add pics n youtube videos to ur posts da..it'll help u increase ur blog ratings wich in turn wud pay u back wen u submit ur blog to sites like www.blogsvertise.com..cos ur blog ratin speaks..it brings ropes in more advertisers..i haven't tried addin youtube videos..but i've seen blogs wit videos..try doin tat da..u got de stuff man..
u ought to become a gud blogger..all de best..blog wel..

vignesh said...

Hey you got a good start, your first blog is impeccable in language.
in my opinion you got to think of some topic, something that can be related to day to day activities or something interesting or like my brother does, make your blog your diary and write your day to day experience with a touch of humor.
all the best
viggi

Anonymous said...

hey coool blogs...all of em were really gud...and esp ur second one...it was indeed very informative but then "smoking is injurious to health!!!" so smokers...watch out!!!!!hey keep blogging..cheers..